November '22

George
Site Admin

November '22

Post by George »

Just had some lunch and now I must go finish my run through of my 3 levels of Jungle Ruins 6. Time to get my head back into the game and make sure it's all working on Windows 11. The Level Editor works, but it's unusable as the arrows on floor tiles don't show. No idea how to fix that either. I'll wait until the new Tomb Engine level editor is released out of beta.

:lara:
George
Site Admin

Re: November '22

Post by George »

Lovely day here, quite mild too. Washing is out on the line, I need to clean my walking shoes next, then the car gets a clean ready to go in for its MOT tomorrow. Excellent start to the week. But first a cup of tea.

:coffee:
George
Site Admin

Re: November '22

Post by George »

Car sailed through its MOT. Love this car, best car I ever had. It's a Ford Kuga. If anyone had told me 30 years ago my most favourite car in my life would be a Ford I'd have laughed. I've had Mercs, BMWs, an Audi, and a few other makes, and until now my favourite was a Mercedes 190E beautiful car. However, this Kuga cruises like a BMW, is driver friendly like a Merc and drop it into 4th and it overtakes like an Audi. Love it to bits. I've put some roofbars on so I can go on adventures with my canoe.

210815-carcanoe.jpg
210815-carcanoe.jpg (442.66 KiB) Viewed 28 times