The Cult of Baal

George
Site Admin

The Cult of Baal

Post by George »

The Cult of Baal, the Satanists, the globalists, whatever you want to call them, are not a divided bunch of idiots fighting each other like the Christians, not at all, they stand together and they look after each other. However, it isn't love that binds and cements them together, it is fear.

I've known for a long time that the deep state satanists are forced to give their first born children to the Devil as a sacrifice. I've also known that they can save their children from being sacrificed if they opt instead to have their children's sex changed when they are babies. What I didn't know was just how many of these grown up tranny babies there actually are in the world.

There are many levels to the satanic deep state, but the sperm pool from which all satanists are 'born' is freemasonry. Each level requires initates into freemasonry to commit ever worsening crimes. It starts out small, with little lies, small deceptions, thefts, that kind of thing, but gradually with each level they have to commit ever worsening crimes. Freemasonry is a training ground for satanists, a kindergarten if you like. It is when a freemason reaches that 33rd degree that doors open into the Deep State satanic circles that control the world. Here is a 33rd degree freemason going through his initiation ceremony. The devil is the god of this world, and that is why the world is an evil and dark place. Freemason initates are gradually corrupted until they are turned into predatory gay peadophiles.

bride.jpg
bride.jpg (238.28 KiB) Viewed 570 times
George
Site Admin

Re: The Cult of Baal

Post by George »

Freemasons can often be spotted through their symbolism. I mean, it's everywhere. Every movie I watch is filled with masonic shit. Perhaps the most obvious example would be the 666 hand gesture, often accompanied with an eye. Here are a few examples of various common masonic hand gestures. See how young Michael Jackson was here?

hellseyes.jpg
hellseyes.jpg (668.16 KiB) Viewed 568 times
hellseyes2.JPG
hellseyes2.JPG (297.23 KiB) Viewed 568 times
hellseyes3.jpg
hellseyes3.jpg (191.81 KiB) Viewed 568 times
hellseyes4.jpg
hellseyes4.jpg (389.27 KiB) Viewed 568 times
hellseyes7.jpg
hellseyes7.jpg (405.07 KiB) Viewed 568 times
trump666.jpeg
trump666.jpeg (374.27 KiB) Viewed 568 times
trump.jpg
trump.jpg (49.62 KiB) Viewed 568 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Another common masonic hand gesture is the Hidden Hand. Here is President Lincoln meeting with the head of the future secret service, Allan Pinkerton, and General McClernand. Notice that both Pinkerton and McClernand are using the masonic hidden hand to secretly identify themselves. They are also both giving Lincoln the evil eye. I believe Pinkerton and McClernand knew Lincoln was going to be assassinated when this photo was taken.

lincoln.jpg
lincoln.jpg (111.46 KiB) Viewed 564 times

Here are a few more examples of masons identifying themselves with the hidden hand. Notice Ryan and Cruz are freemasons.

hand.jpg
hand.jpg (119.85 KiB) Viewed 563 times
hand3Cruz.jpg
hand3Cruz.jpg (546.93 KiB) Viewed 563 times
hand4Ryan.jpg
hand4Ryan.jpg (469.28 KiB) Viewed 563 times
princeharry.jpg
princeharry.jpg (78.6 KiB) Viewed 555 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Another common masonic and illuminati sign is the pyramid and the eye. Plenty of pyramids around these days.

pyramids3.png
pyramids3.png (255.06 KiB) Viewed 561 times
pyramids4.png
pyramids4.png (520.81 KiB) Viewed 561 times

Of course, as freemasons and satanists like to flash secret hand gestures, the pyramid and eye features highly. Hardly a movie passes without one of these flashing somewhere. Politicians use them all the time.

pyramids1.jpg
pyramids1.jpg (113.81 KiB) Viewed 560 times
pyramids2.jpg
pyramids2.jpg (26.11 KiB) Viewed 560 times
pyramidmeme2.jpg
pyramidmeme2.jpg (133.96 KiB) Viewed 559 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

The eye patch is another way satanists and masons identify themselves with the hidden eye.

eyepatch.jpg
eyepatch.jpg (710.7 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Here's one that's not so well known. These satanist hand signals can show up where you least expect them.

prosper2.jpg
prosper2.jpg (292.37 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Satanists are everywhere.

masoniceye1.jpg
masoniceye1.jpg (451.46 KiB) Viewed 557 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Another one is the horns of satan hand signal, indicating who your god is. This one is very common, you see it everywhere, at rock concerts, in movies, on telly, everywhere. Check out The Beatles.

hornmasons.jpg
hornmasons.jpg (171.79 KiB) Viewed 555 times
beatles.jpg
beatles.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 554 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Look, the Devil is the god of this world and that's why satanists run the world. They are everywhere. We are children of God and we shine as lights in this dark world and expose all their evil and that's why the world hates us. Trust me, they are everywhere and they control everything. We just put our trust in God. Whatever you do, don't ever fall in love with money like these fuckers did.

666.jpg
666.jpg (110.87 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Another thing to look for is the masonic black and white checkered floors. You see them everywhere as well.

spotthefreemason.jpg
spotthefreemason.jpg (380.23 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Check this out regarding Google.

lucifergoogle.jpg
lucifergoogle.jpg (351.49 KiB) Viewed 553 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Don't think Israel is any better either, they are also part of the Deep State, and Netanyahu is a freemason satanist, as was Arafat. Here is the Israeli court with its pyramid and eye on top. Think I'm joking about Arafat and Netanyahu?

israelicourt.jpg
israelicourt.jpg (330.78 KiB) Viewed 549 times
goingon.jpg
goingon.jpg (295.46 KiB) Viewed 548 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

The top of the pyramid is the Jesuit Order which is controlled by the Jesuit General, the Black Pope. The whole world is controlled by one man, and the Black Pope (Grey Pope?) does what he's told by Lucifer. From the Jesuits, the devil's orders are disseminated world wide through the 33rd degree freemasons who then pass the information to our shithole freemason politicians, news editors, magazine editors, publishers, universities, police forces, school leaders, council leaders, military leaders and business leaders. They are all in it together.

PublicGaze.jpg
PublicGaze.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 547 times
forestnottrees.jpg
forestnottrees.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 547 times
connect.jpg
connect.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 547 times
cops.jpg
cops.jpg (553.35 KiB) Viewed 547 times
howitworks.jpg
howitworks.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 544 times
George
Site Admin

Post by George »

Now, where does the Devil get all his satanic recruits from? I mean, he's not going to recruit you or me, is he? To groom people and train people and corrupt people to be fanatically committed to practicing evil and witchcraft takes decades, so he has to start with them when they are young. Remember all those tranny babies I mentioned earlier? That's right, if satanists don't give their babies to Lucifer as human sacrifices, they have no choice but to fill the poor brats with hormones and blockers and then perform the surgeries that turn them into trannies. These infants are then raised from babies and trained to be the future satanists that will assume their place in the world.

Here are a a few examples. There are hundreds of thousands of these creatures running the world. Everyone knows about the Obamas, so let's start there. Now do you understand why God COMMANDED us to execute these satanic homo shitholes? He knows what he's talking about.

obamas.jpg
obamas.jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 543 times
filth1.jpg
filth1.jpg (434.31 KiB) Viewed 543 times